Monday, August 31, 2009

Oh Baby!!


Well, the news is out!! David and I are expecting our first child on April 10th, 2010!! We are so excited and feel truly blessed!!

I had been wondering what was going on in this crazy body of mine over the last month or so...So, on the morning of August 8th, I took a pregnancy test...and it revealed...TWO LINES!! I was so excited!! I woke David up by jumping on him, screaming, "It has two lines, it has two lines!!!" :) We let it sink in for just about half an hour or so before David gave me the ok to call my mom. I called her and woke her up, without the jumping, but still screaming. LOL She, of course, started crying, saying that was the best birthday present ever!! So throughout the day, we told family members, and simply asked for everything to be kept quiet until I could make it to the doctor.

I went to the doctor on the 26th. We found out that I was 7 weeks and 4 days pregnant!! He did an ultrasound, and we got to the see the little heartbeat!!! It was just so exciting to see that little living being, inside of me!! God truly amazes me. There's nothing more to say...I'm awe struck by His power.

We had been praying that God would bless us with a child, but we also knew in our hearts, that this would only happen in God's own timing....and only then.

I go back to the doctor on September 15th for another check up and an ultrasound. Definitely more news and pictures to come!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment